RESONANCE Media is proud to work with many Japanese labels and management companies, including HoriPro, Amuse, Teichiku, Up Front Group, and many indies!
MAJOR PROJECTS (2012)
- RESONANCE Media services: Los Angeles/San Francisco tour promotion, press releases, websites, interviews, fan promotion, posters, Twitter, Facebook.
- RESONANCE Media services: Press releases, English websites promotion, English video interview
- 434% increase in English media and fan activity!
RESONANCE Media services: interviews, press releases, CD reviews, web banner campaign, frequent//regular social media promotion
The music blogs create English-language CD reviews, artist interviews, and promotion announcements for Japanese music artists. CD reviews include links to official iTunes releases and Oricon-support CD stores.
RESONANCE Media created relationships with several American partners to promote Japanese music.
- UTB Music TV (Los Angeles Japanese Television Station music video program)
Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. (BANDAI / Syncretic Media clothing brand)
Rockin’ Android (Playstation Network video games)
DETROITSEVEN (Japanese punk band)/ VIBRATORS (UK punk band) – CD collaboration
In 2012, RESONANCE Media was very active with internet promotion for Japanese music artists.
RESONANCE Media maintains strong relationships with English-speaking fans and Japanese entertainment websites.
Press Releases: 35
CD Reviews: 63
AMERICA LIVE EVENTS
RESONANCE Media negotiated contracts for 3 American live events in 2013.
(* Events include live show, fan autograph sessions, and goods sales.)
exist†trace (Japanese visual kei) – A-Kon 2013 (Dallas, TX)
CANTOY (Japanese punk) – Tekkoshocon 2013 (Pittsburgh, PA)
DAZZLE VISION (Japanese metal/screamo) – Tekkoshocon 2013 (Pittsburgh, PA)
* More events will be announced soon.