ABOUT RESONANCE MEDIA
Since 2005, Resonance Media has specialized in international promotion of Japanese entertainment (music, anime, manga, film, and videogames) with expertise in fan engagement, artist branding, and event management.
Resonance Media has worked with hundreds of artists and management companies, promoting successful U.S. music tours, live appearance events, merchandise sales, and media campaigns for chart-topping music releases. Representing both major industry and independent clients, we strive to create positive, memorable experiences for artists, producers, and fans.
Founder and CEO: David Cirone
Promotion, digital marketing, and event strategies for Japanese music tours and pop culture events.
• Marketing/Promotion: press releases, fan engagement, artist interviews, reviews, digital advertising, street teams, retail campaigns, in-store events, subtitle translations, liaison with anime/game/entertainment sites
• Social Media: create social media content and advertisement strategies (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) for artist promotion and product sales; coordinate influencer campaigns for brand awareness
• Event Management: coordinate international travel, visa applications, event schedules, convention displays, merchandise sales, stage production management
• Content Writing: entertainment news/features, artist bios, promotion scripts, plot summaries, newsletters, Wikipedia, IMDB
• E-commerce: web store maintenance and graphics, inventory control, merchandise production and fulfillment, membership promotions, domestic and international shipping, customer service
• Tour management for over 30 Japanese musical artist concerts in the U.S. (anime and Japanese culture events, concert tours, SXSW)
• Led Attack on Titan theme song campaign to #1 iTunes Rock Chart in 10 countries
• Disney+ documentary launch “Yoshiki: My Music Story”
• Led Sarah Brightman/Yoshiki “Miracle” campaign to Top 10 Classical Music charts in 15 countries
• Launched and operated Hello! Project (Japanese idol) merchandise online store with 2-year international sales of over $250,000
• Supervised multimedia campaign for The Last Rockstars sold-out New York/Los Angeles tour (media interviews, outdoor billboards, TV/radio campaigns, website takeovers, street teams)
Events include: Anime Expo (Los Angeles), Sakura-Con (Seattle), A-Kon (Texas), Anime Boston, Fanime (San Jose), Anime NYC (New York), SXSW (Austin)
Artist campaigns include: Yoshiki, Hyde, Babymetal, Macross Frontier, Hatsune Miku, Maximum The Hormone, X Japan, Band-Maid, Morning Musume, Momoiro Clover Z, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, The Gazette, Vamps, Pikotaro, Yoshitaka Amano, The Last Rockstars