RESONANCE MEDIA STREET TEAMS connect Japanese artists and fans to get the word out about upcoming live shows and music releases!
• Recruit volunteers worldwide • Distribute official promotion materials • Target youth market •
* * * * *
Currently recruiting for: Anisong World Matsuri at Anime Expo 2018!
Application Deadline: Saturday, June 9, 2018 11:59pm PT
July 4 — LOVELIVE! SUNSHINE!! Aqours World Love Live! in LA ~Beyond the Pacific~
Artist Line-Up: Aqours
July 6 — Japan Super Live
Artist Line-Up: Aimer, Yuki Kajiura, May’n, and Sanketsu-girl Sayuri
July 7 — Japan Kawaii Live
Artist Line-Up: AKB48 Team 8, THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS, i☆Ris, and Shoko Nakagawa
Resonance Media is recruiting passionate super-fans to distribute official flyers and posters for Anisong World Matsuri at Anime Expo 2018 in their local areas!
* Bonus: Street team participants will receive a Pre-Show Event Badge (July 4) for Anime Expo 2018 + 1 concert ticket for each night of Anisong World Matsuri (July 4,6,7)!
TARGET LOCATION(S): Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim, San Diego
Ready to join the team? E-mail us at teams @ resonance-mms.com with subject line: AWM 2018 at Anime Expo Street Team.
— We won’t share your e-mail address with anyone, ever.
— Be sure to read the disclaimer text — it’s important.
TELL US ABOUT YOU
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Age (must be at least 18 years old)
4. Why do you want to join the street team?
5. Please give an example of the shops & locations in your area that you think will be successful places to advertise the event.
— Ex: your local coffee shop, book store, Japanese restaurant, school bulletin board, etc.
— Please remember to ask permission of the location’s owner or manager to display promotional materials!
Resonance Media Street Teams are operated by Resonance Media.
Applicants agree to the following: (please read carefully)
1. Street Team members agree to receive street team materials (ex: flyers, posters) at their designated physical mailing address;
2. Street Team members will ask permission of all vendors / retailers before posting materials in stores or on privately-owned spaces;
3. Street Team members will not post materials on public spaces (bus stops, parks, utility poles, etc.);
4. Street Team members will represent the artist in a professional and kind manner at all times;
5. Application to participate in the Street Team does not guarantee placement;
6. Street team applicants agree to be contacted by e-mail by Resonance Media regarding Street Team activities.
7. Street Team applicants agree to indemnify and hold Resonance Media, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of distribution of street team promotional materials or communications. Street Team applicants will be responsible for their own safety and actions in the distribution of promotional materials and agree to respect the rights of individuals, public and private property, during the performance of any assigned promotional activities.
PAST STREET TEAM PROJECTS